Aaron Mulder on 1 Nov 2005 15:43:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] LUG near Lansdale?

For what it's worth, the old Bucks County LUG has revived its mailing
list and started talking about meetings in Montgomeryville and/or
Oxford Valley.

Henry, can you make sure to talk to the folks there so we don't end up
with two "competing" groups?

I'm willing to participate in either in any capacity, for what it's
worth, (I'm on the southwest side of Bucks county and work just off
the turnpike in Montgomery county).

Thanks,
    Aaron