Jesus Arocho on 1 Nov 2005 21:08:56 -0000

Re: [PLUG] LUG near Lansdale?

I live in Franconia.  I think there was a group trying to organize a LUG
around this area.  Meeting places such as Borders, at the 309/202 shopping
mall area, were under consideration.  I lost track of the threads so I don´t
know what the outcome was.