CJ Fearnley on 8 Dec 2005 16:46:14 -0000

[PLUG] Music and Linux: Call for presentations (July PLUG meeting, perhaps)

At the meeting last night, we had a generous offer from Floyd to present on
Rosegarden (An integrated MIDI sequencer and musical notation editor) on
Linux.  But the audience wasn't enthusiastic enough.  I did sense that the
audience was interested in Music and Linux.

So, assuming Floyd is interested in presenting on Rosegarden in July, and
assuming two or three other people agree to give presentations on aspects
of Linux and Music, I think it would be great to arrange this for July.
Any dissenters?

Any volunteers?

Thanks to Michael Toren for keeping the speakers list organized and updated on
the web site these many months!

--
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one.  It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another.  Now, how do we make this spaceship work?

CJ Fearnley                |  Explorer in Universe
cjf@CJFearnley.com         |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com  |  "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller