Matt Ayres on 11 Dec 2005 23:50:10 -0000

[PLUG] Contract Offer: Perl/PHP Programmer wanted

TekTonic is looking for a Perl/PHP programmer to assist our in-house programmers to complete an internal project that is currently written in Perl that we would like to convert to PHP.

Most of the programming would be strict PHP as all the web UI calls are to backend scripts and the scripts do not need to be re-written.

I am only interested in hearing from those who have a genuine interest in completing the project.

The service this is being used for is unixshell# (http://www.unixshell.com). I would appreciate applicants browse our site first (specifically "Technology" section) to see what we do and understand the services we offer.

Applicants must conform to the following guidelines

- Perl and PHP Guru
- Experience building RPM's
- Familiar/fluent with PHP licensing engines (ie. SourceGuardian, Zend, phpTurk, etc)
- Familiar/fluent with HTML templating in PHP (ie. Smarty)
- Scripting (any language)
- Interest/Experience with Xen VM engine (http://xen.sf.net)
- Interest/Experience with SOAP and/or XMLRPC.
- No HTML design work is required. We have our own design team and hence the reason for wanting to use a HTML template library.

We are located in Skippack, PA and would appreciate to be able to meet with the consultant at least once a week in person.

There is no time frame for this project. Just that it must be completed. Our estimated completion is ideally 1 month.

We are open to the possibility of this turning into a full time position after the contract is complete. This will be to have the original author(s) available to code updates and provide technical support to our support/engineering staff.

Please direct all resumes and cover letters to the From e-mail address of this e-mail. Please include desired rates and whether you prefer to be paid per project or per hour.

Thank you,
Matt Ayres