Jason Nocks on 28 Dec 2005 21:28:28 -0000

[PLUG] Job Opportunity: C++ developer wanted

SourceXtreme is looking for a developer willing to work part-time or full-time
onsite in our office in Exton, PA.

Junior developers will be considered, including college internships.
Independent contractors will be considered.

What we offer:
An opportunity to get paid to learn and do interesting work in a fun and
flexible environment. eXtreme Programming and/or other Agile practices are
encouraged where they make sense. Working with Free / Open Source software is
encouraged. The commitment you get back from the company is at least as
strong as the commitment you are willing to make. We encourage team practices
and working at a sustainable pace (actually work a 40-hour work-week, with
some flex-time).

Requirements:
You must possess an ability to learn and adapt. This is more important than
listing large numbers of years of experience. We are looking for people that
are excited about working with Free / Open Source software and think software
development can be fun. A good understanding of object oriented software
development concepts is important. C++ experience is a major plus. Desktop
application development experience is a major plus. Public source
contributions to existing open source projects is a major plus. Must be
willing to work onsite in our office in Exton, PA.

If you think this might be of interest, please send a plain text, PDF, or html
copy of your resume to jobs@sourcextreme.com. Also feel free to ask questions
over the phone or via email.

Cheers,
Jason Nocks