Benjamin Krein on 2 Jan 2006 17:33:48 -0000

[PLUG] Introducing myself

Just wanted to introduce myself to the PLUG list. I'm a former resident of the Chester County area and looking to come back soon! Currently I'm settled in the Tucson, AZ area working at the Arizona- Sonora Desert Museum. It's a great place & it's been fun bringing a touch of Linux into the mix here, but Tucson definitely != Philly area!! Anyhow, I'm a fairly avid Linux geek & becoming a decent MySQL/PHP developer and I'm looking for a job in the Philly area.

I look forward to being part of PLUG and hopefully will have some useful stuff to contribute. It will be nice to meet some of you eventually when I can work out this move. If anyone has any interesting leads on jobs in the Chester County area (preferrably) I'd really be interested. I'm looking for either Linux network administration or PHP/DB web application development (not design).

Benjamin Krein
www.superk.org