John Sladek on 6 Jan 2006 23:04:53 -0000

Re: [PLUG] time management software for Linux/Win/Linux PDA

Yes, even though I didn't get the T-Shirt I thought it was good too.  I
guess if I asked a question I could have snagged it.  It is a good thing
I didn't, with the questions we did have, it seemed that the
presentation had to be cut short on account of TIME..... :0P

John Sladek