Joshua Karstendick on 30 Jan 2006 13:43:39 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: Drexel.edu mail - attachments

Was the attachment over 10M? That's the limit at Drexel.
http://www.drexel.edu/IRT/policies/email.html

I'm a Drexel student, too, but I don't bother using Drexel's webmail any longer. Instead, I have a Gmail account with a much larger quota, and all my Drexel e-mail is forwarded there automatically. This is especially helpful for people with multiple e-mail accounts.

To set up a Drexel account to forward all e-mail to another address, go to https://coreapp1.drexel.edu/cams/