Mike Leone on 6 Feb 2006 17:05:58 -0000

[PLUG] Problems when doing apt-get update on Debian testing

I thought I knew the answer to this. I'm trying to update my sources.list
(not add new ones), and I'm getting this:

(apt-get update)

W: GPG error: ftp://ftp.debian.org testing Release: The following signatures
couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
010908312D230C5F
W: You may want to update the package lists to correct these missing files

I seem to be missing a GPG key from somewhere? Here's my sources.list:

deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free

deb http://secure-testing.debian.net/debian-secure-testing etch/security-updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://secure-testing.debian.net/debian-secure-testing etch/security-updates main contrib non-free

deb http://libranetlinux.com updates/2.8/

I realize it's only a warning, and I can go on and update packages. But how
do I fix this, from showing up in future? it was something about adding GPG
keys via a poackage of some sort?