bergman on 20 Feb 2006 21:21:44 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Exton LUG?

In the message dated: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:15:19 EST,
The pithy ruminations from Fred Stluka on
<Re: [PLUG] Exton LUG?> were:
=> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
=> --===============0836186560==
=>
=> I'm in Malvern and would love to attend in Exton.  Philly is too far.

I'd be interested in attending meetings in Exton--and I think it would be a good
idea to stagger the scheduling vrs. the PLUG meeting. Another option is to
carpool to the PLUG meeting. It doesn't make Philly any closer, but it does make
being stuck in traffic more enjoyable. :)

I've got a prior commitment this month, but otherwise I'd offer space in my car
for the meeting this week.

Anyone want to put up a nifty ride-sharing map locator/"traveling salesman
problem" solution gizmo on the PLUG website? I bet the Google Maps API would be
a good starting point.

Mark
=>
=> --Fred
=> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
=>  Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
=>  Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- "Glad to be of service!"
=>
=>

----
Mark Bergman
bergman@merctech.com
Seeking a Unix/Linux sysadmin position local to Philadelphia or telecommuting

http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=bergman%40merctech.com