Paul L. Snyder on 21 Feb 2006 21:40:46 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Exton LUG?

Quoting Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz@princessleia.com>:

> On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 12:22:57PM -0500, Andrew Libby wrote:
> > I personally like the idea of Thursdays.  I don't know if that conflicts
> > with
> > what others have in mind.  I could also make a Monday meeting.  I'd say

As far as my own schedule goes, my Thursdays (and many of my Wednesdays
and some of my Tuesdays) are tied up for the next few months.

> > we could talk about scheduling, venues, etc.
>
> Erin Mulder put together this site which has been mentioned in this list
> before: http://phillygroups.org/community
>
> Very helpful wiki in coordinating meeting times so there is less chance
> of
> conflict.
>
> I'd love to attend a meeting at the Exton Drafting Room, it's one of my
> favorite beer places and I don't have an excuse to get down there nearly
> enough. Any day works for me, just name a date and I'll be there.

I was going to suggest Victory, but as the Drafting Room usually has some
cask-conditioned Hopdevil tapped, I'm not going to put up a fight.
The Drafting Room has a nicer atmosphere...we should see if they have a
room or large table where we can meet.  It's been a while since I've been
there, but I think the bar area has quite a few televisions.

Let's do a poll: who wants to try to set up a beer meeting for sometime
during the last few days of February, and who would rather try to do it
later in March?  To reduce list chatter, please send me responses directly,
and I'll collate.  Also, give a plus or minus for your opinions of the
following dates:

End of February:

 Mon 2/27
 Tue 2/28

Third week of March:

 Wed 3/15
 Thu 3/16
 Fri 3/17
 Sat 3/18
 Sun 3/19
 Mon 3/20
 Tue 3/21

And your opinions of the following times:

 6pm
 7pm
 8pm

Any other date/time/venue suggestions:

I'd guess there will be a lot more competition for the pub the later
in the week that we go.

pls