Elizabeth Krumbach on 21 Feb 2006 18:17:01 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Exton LUG?

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 12:22:57PM -0500, Andrew Libby wrote:
> I personally like the idea of Thursdays.  I don't know if that conflicts
> with
> what others have in mind.  I could also make a Monday meeting.  I'd say we
> should do an impromptu first meeting for beers and such.  The Drafting room
> seems like a good spot.  I'm a fan of indy joints that have quality
> beer.   From
> we could talk about scheduling, venues, etc.

Erin Mulder put together this site which has been mentioned in this list
before: http://phillygroups.org/community

Very helpful wiki in coordinating meeting times so there is less chance of
conflict.

I'd love to attend a meeting at the Exton Drafting Room, it's one of my
favorite beer places and I don't have an excuse to get down there nearly
enough. Any day works for me, just name a date and I'll be there.

Lyz

--
Elizabeth A. Krumbach // Lyz@PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com