Michael C. Toren on 21 Feb 2006 17:59:20 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Exton LUG?

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 12:22:57PM -0500, Andrew Libby wrote:
> Is there anything specific we need to do to be affiliated with PLUG?
> Are there requirements that PLUG has that we'd need to agree to to
> be affiliated?

Not really.  If at some point the new group puts together a website and
would like a link from the PLUG website, let me know.  In regard to the
mailing list, so long as many others don't mind the slightly elevated
list traffic when coordinating gettogethers, you're welcome to continue
using it.  My expectation is that the first couple meetings will require
the most list traffic, and that afterwards it will taper off.

-mct