Sean C. Sheridan on 25 Feb 2006 02:02:48 -0000

[PLUG] Job offer :: contract position

I'm looking for a master data miner, or team of same.  I need to quickly
extract direct mail addresses from a group of about 1,000 online phone
directories.  (Not email, this is not a spam campaign).

A sample directory looks like this:
http://www.utexas.edu/directory/

Timing is key, trying to generate a rock solid database of more than 1
million names within 7 days.  And of course hacking or use of any damaging
technology that will negatively impact the host site will not be
tolerated.

While I could write an lwp module to do this, and have in the past, I
don't have the time to harvest all the data for this project.

If you can complete a project like this in the window I've provided,
please contact me (off list) immediately at scs@CampusClients.com.

Sean C. Sheridan
scs@CampusClients.com

Campus Party, Inc.