sean finney on 25 Feb 2006 08:56:30 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Job offer :: contract position

hi,

first: when starting a new thread of discussion, please please do
so, and do not simply hit reply to a previous message.  i'm removing
the message id from the headers to break off a new thread.

On Fri, Feb 24, 2006 at 09:02:22PM -0500, Sean C. Sheridan wrote:
> I'm looking for a master data miner, or team of same.  I need to quickly
> extract direct mail addresses from a group of about 1,000 online phone
> directories.  (Not email, this is not a spam campaign).

perhaps it is not an (email) spam campaign, but i question the legality
of what you are doing.  by what rationale do you feel what you are doing
is a legitimate use of the university's directory services?

	sean