gyoza on 4 Mar 2006 17:15:49 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Athlon vs. Sempron

I have an AMD XP 1800+ CPU.  My father has an AMD Duron 1GHz CPU.  I
recently bought an AMD Sempron 3300+ CPU for my brother.  They all work
well for home use.  Though, as you can see, I can't compare them
directly due to the vast differences in speeds.  But, I can say that I
would be happy to trade the 1800+ CPU for the 3300+ CPU!  heh