Floyd Johnson on 8 Mar 2006 19:00:10 -0000

[PLUG] OT: (outta sight!) making IT in Philly?

(I risk getting blasted for asking the same question twice.)

I'm starting to believe that those who have made a career with Linux are
more likely to be sysadmins than proggies. If that is correct, how did
you make a start of it, given no professional experience in Linux
administration, in this metropolitan area? If not, how does one "get
connected"?