bergman on 10 Mar 2006 13:56:50 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Free wifi hotspots in/around Exton?

In the message dated: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 03:35:38 MST,
The pithy ruminations from Benjamin Krein on
<[PLUG] Free wifi hotspots in/around Exton?> were:
=> One more month to go and we're back in southeaster PA!!!  I'm not sure
=> what kind of internet access I'll have though so I'm wondering if there
=> are any *FREE* wifi hotspots in or around the Exton area with a nice
=> atmosphere?  I found that the food court in the Exton Square Mall has

According to this:
	http://www.wififreespot.com/pa.html
the Chester County Public Library has wifi. However, this site:
	http://metrofreefi.com/stats/free-wifi-listing-by-city.php
doesn't include the library, so you may need to confirm which one is really up
to date.

I'm somewhat fond of the Panera Bread chain of cafes...comfortable, free wifi,
less hype than *bucks.

=> free wifi, is there any place else?  How about the Chester County
=> Library?  I'd really like to find some places to hang out and do some
=> job searching if we can't get internet to wherever we end up living.

Um, you can always look for an area where your neighbors are named "LINKSYS"
and "NETGEAR". :)

	http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/03/06/0416236
	http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/05/technology/05wireless.html?ex=1299214800&en=de40126b08550e0a&ei=5090&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss

Mark