K.S. Bhaskar on 16 Mar 2006 04:02:13 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT: (outta sight!) making IT in Philly?

It can take a while.  I kicked the Windows habit in 1999, and my group
moved to Linux in 2000.  For some years, we were a voice in the
wilderness, but now we are offering our product on Linux and making
noises about it.  Very gratifying, but it took a while.  Still haven't
got the company to switch to Linux on the desktop, though.

-- Bhaskar