Benjamin Krein on 22 Mar 2006 15:23:05 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG West Linuxbiernacht (Mon Mar 20, 7pm) at The Drafting Room in Exton

Andrew Libby wrote:

>>From my perspective, it went quite well.  The turnout was
>really decent, something like 25 or 30?  There were career
>linux folks and new users, technical and sales/ business folks.
>It was a great mix.
>
>Everyone was nice, and linux interest and enthusiasm was
>rampant, to say the least.
>
>I had a great time.

This sounds great!  I told a friend of mine about it who lives back
there and he was going to go, but stuff came up.  We're on our way back
to the area April 2nd and I'm really looking forward to the next meeting
so I can come!  Any ideas on when the next meeting will be?  Looks like
we'll be living in Exton too so it'll be right around the corner!!

Great work guys!  I can't wait to be there.

--
Benjamin Krein
www.superk.org