Andrew Libby on 22 Mar 2006 14:48:59 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG West Linuxbiernacht (Mon Mar 20, 7pm) at The Drafting Room in Exton

>From my perspective, it went quite well.  The turnout was
really decent, something like 25 or 30?  There were career
linux folks and new users, technical and sales/ business folks.
It was a great mix.

Everyone was nice, and linux interest and enthusiasm was
rampant, to say the least.

I had a great time.

Andrew Libby
alibby@philadelphiariders.com