Andrew Libby on 27 Mar 2006 03:16:09 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Exton LUG?

Hi Chris,

The first meeting went quite well.  It was a social gathering,
but a good turn out.  It seems that there is decent interest in
a group in the western suburbs.  I believe Paul Snyder has
taken on more of the organizational role, with any luck he'll
chime in on your offer.

Either way, we hope to see you at one of the meetings.

Andy

W. Chris Shank wrote:

>  I wasn't able to keep with all the discussion. Was there any interest
> in a LUG in the Exton area? Is this idea dead? If not, I can offer
> meeting facilities once per month.
>

> W. Chris Shank
> ACE Technology Group, LLC
> www.myremoteITdept.com
> (610) 640-4223

> Security Note: To protect against computer viruses,
> e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving
> certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
> security settings to determine how attachments are
> handled.

Andrew Libby
alibby@philadelphiariders.com
http://philadelphiariders.com/