Douglas Muth on 27 Mar 2006 19:27:59 -0000

Re: [PLUG] domain registrars

On 3/27/06, Bill Patterson <patterson@computer.org> wrote:
> Does anyone have recent experience with a domain registrar that you
> would like to share?  I have a couple of domains coming up for renewal
> and I'd like to see what others think of the domain name services that
> are out there.  Thanks.

I've been using npsis.com for $13/year for the last few years.  Things
I like about them:
- OpenSRS reseller
- They send 60/30-day renewal notices
- I had to call them with a billing issue once, and got someone with a
clue almost immediately who was able to help me resolve the problem

-- Doug