Ronald Kaye Jr on 6 Apr 2006 03:01:02 -0000

[PLUG] forensics

Hello all:

I have been tasked with leading a group of networking students in the study of computer forensics. I have been around for awhile, and am familiar with operating systems,
and just alot stuff about them.

I would appreciate any input/expertise on tools, methodologies, organizations, etc.
It strikes me that we still use this one teacher- one class model that has been around since ... forever. In this internet era, we should be tapping into the "world" of resources.
Like to hear any thoughts on that too.

Thanks in advance.

Ron