Nathan Schlehlein on 25 Apr 2006 15:00:13 -0000

Re: [PLUG] NSLU2 Users?

Hello!

I suppose you could call me a wannabe NSLU2 user!  :-)  It looks like
quite the cool little device...

I assume from this post and your last one that you indeed possess / use
such neat technology, and I (and perhaps others on this list) would be
quite interested to hear what you are using it for, and what you have
done with it in terms of hardware hacks and alternate firmwares.

Heck, this might even be a fun topic for a quick talk at a PLUG or
PLUG-West meeting...  :-)

So, yeah...  Any anecdotes on your experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Nathan Schlehlein