Joshua Karstendick on 26 Apr 2006 23:45:21 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Summer IT Internship

To Brett and everyone who wants interns, I suggest getting in touch
with Drexel's co-op office.

Drexel co-op students usually work full-time six-month cycles, either
spring-summer or fall-winter.

Not to mention the fact that Drexel students are bright and
hardworking and thus make good additions to a company :-)

Joshua Karstendick