Flint Heart on 6 May 2006 20:08:42 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Is anyone running vmware?

This is from the VMware Server Beta FAQs

2. Q: Will VMware Server still be free when it is generally available?
A: Yes, VMware Server will be a free product. There will not be any charge
for licenses to VMware Server when it becomes generally available.

Its out there as a hook to big companies for their ESX server Product

With m$ getting in the virtualization market and new cpus supporting
hardware virtualization that lets xen use windows in domains.  They want to
have something out there to capture marketshare.

N-Tropy