George Gallen on 11 May 2006 21:25:52 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Apache server not serving...

After doing a little reading: http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2923.txt
Yes, this does sound like the MTU problem. I tried changing the MTU
to 1000, but it still hangs.

when I changed the image sizes to under a 1000, those images made it through.

I'll have to discuss this with the IIT staff.....lucky me.

Thanks
George