George Gallen on 12 May 2006 17:57:27 -0000

RE: [PLUG] [mtu discovery] Apache server not serving...

ok. Well, discussing this with IIT will be sometime next week.

In the mean time, I set "/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_no_pmtu_disc" to 1
to disable the feature, I did this on both the client machine (FC3)
and our server machine (RH7.2).

Packets go from Server ->corpfirewall->Internet->Comcast->Client

Both sides have the mtu set for 1500, should this not be all to disable
this feature? so it shouldn't matter what the firewall does?

I'm still having hanging issues. Oh well.

George