George Gallen on 15 May 2006 21:24:04 -0000

RE: [PLUG] [mtu discovery] Apache server not serving...

I did another test that I wasn't expecting to work, but it did.

I did a ping from my FC3 server to our RH7.2 server, and i was able
to see both sides of the ICMP packet, so the firewall is allowing ICMP
packets through (at least ping).

ICMP's appears to make it through the firewall.

I will try to create a "safe" tcpdump from both sides that I
can post that might help figure this out.

George