jimjawn on 1 Jun 2006 12:07:07 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Sources for a Microsoft tax free laptop

Build one yourself.  That's what I did.  Depending on your budget and your wishes, you can put together an even better laptop for less than you'd pay for a compaq or gateway.

I used ewiz.com and pretty much bought everything there for my MSI-1032 and I've never been happier.  Everything component is covered with at least a one year warranty.

Google for barebones laptops or check out pricegrabber.com.

Jim