Trent Milliron on 12 Jun 2006 16:34:16 -0000

[PLUG] scorched3d and Ubuntu error messages

Hello All,

For the heck of it I decided to install scorched 3d on my Ubuntu Draper
distro. I used the official package from Ubuntu's Repo, but have the
following errors. I have checked Ubuntu's Forums and there is nothing
about this error, as well as the web with no answer either. I am kind of
new to linux, any help is appreciated. Thanks

trent@www:~$ scorched3d
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV8wxSlider' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV12wxHtmlWindow' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV7wxTimer' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV14wxCommandEvent' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV6wxMenu' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV12wxICOHandler' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV7wxImage' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV17wxTextEntryDialog' has different size in
shared object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV17wxGenericListCtrl' has different size in
shared object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV16wxScrolledWindow' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV12wxTimerEvent' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV9wxListBox' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV10wxListBase' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV9wxProcess' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV11wxImageList' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV8wxObject' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV10wxMenuBase' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV14wxBitmapButton' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV7wxFrame' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV8wxButton' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV8wxBitmap' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV6wxIcon' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV10wxCheckBox' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV10wxComboBox' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV14wxImageHandler' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV9wxControl' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV16wxTopLevelWindow' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV13wxRadioButton' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV7wxPanel' has different size in shared object,
consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV10wxListCtrl' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV12wxBMPHandler' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
scorched3d: Symbol `_ZTV12wxGIFHandler' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
Fatal Error: Mismatch between the program and library build versions
detected.
The library used 2.6 (no debug,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI 1002,wx
containers),
and your program used 2.6 (no debug,Unicode,compiler with C++ ABI
1002,wx containers,compatible with 2.4).
Aborted