Art Alexion on 13 Jun 2006 13:15:29 -0000

Re: [PLUG] scorched3d and Ubuntu error messages

On Monday 12 June 2006 12:34, Trent Milliron wrote:
> For the heck of it I decided to install scorched 3d on my Ubuntu Draper
> distro. I used the official package from Ubuntu's Repo, but have the
> following errors. I have checked Ubuntu's Forums and there is nothing
> about this error, as well as the web with no answer either.

You may be the first one to have found  the problem, and the packager's system
may be different if he or she is using an upgraded dapper and you are using a
fresh install.

Try filing a bug at https://launchpad.net.

My experience with Ubuntu is that the versions are still buggy on release.
Lots of sound and vision problems on the lists. I'd stick with breezy till
July.

Art Alexion
Arthur S. Alexion LLC

alarm.