Andrew Libby on 15 Jun 2006 15:23:21 -0000

[PLUG] Discussion/ Meeting topics

At the last PLUG meeting we discussed having a meeting a little more
focused on development topics.  One of the topic ideas that came up is
MVC (model view controller) architecture.  Ruby on Rails and Catalyst
(a Perl MVC framework, which is pretty cool IMO) were mentioned.

Do group members have any feelings on the worth of pursuing this topic?
I'd be interested/ willing to take a crack at a presentation if there's
interest.

Andy

begin:vcard
fn:Andrew Libby