Dan Widyono on 5 Jul 2006 14:38:14 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] July 5, 2006: "InfiniBand"

Is there a more specific idea of the topic?  For instance, I deal with Linux
HPC clusters, and one interconnect is IB.  I'm setting up OpenIB for the
first time and would like to meet with others who have experience in this
arena -- especially with "Cisco" Topspin switches.

Regards,
Dan W.