Dan Widyono on 10 Jul 2006 12:40:16 -0000

Re: [PLUG] hostname resolution problem

Do you mean windsorst.net was reinstalled with RHEL3 (and nothing else was
done) and now external systems can not resolve it?  That does not make sense
unless windsorst.net was serving its own domain's name service.

More debugging information would be helpful -- i.e. what are you expecting,
which name servers have had the correct information, are you able to SSH into
the IP address (it's not clear that this particular test was attempted), etc.

Dan W.