Jeff Watson on 13 Jul 2006 12:35:08 -0000

[PLUG] Re: Udev=no wireless?

I recently upgraded udev on my system and immediately thereafter, my wireless card ceased to exist. I tried removing all associated modules (ieee802, ipw2200..etc) and modprobing them all over again, restarting /etc/init.d/net.eth1, it keeps telling me that the device does not exist :-/ so i haven't been able to revert udev yet i was just wondering if anyone else had such a problem with udev like this before. I will try reverting udev, updating my firmware and recompiling the modules this evening, I don't really know what else to do about it.