Andrew Libby on 18 Jul 2006 12:23:41 -0000

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West lightning talks on Thursday...did you volunteer?

Shoot, shoot shoot!  I'm leaving town on Thursday so I won't
be able to attend.  I know there are other folks on the list that
know BackupPC, perhaps someone could do it in my place.

Andy