Dan Crosta on 18 Jul 2006 22:16:13 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Capturing the timestamps of files

Why not just use the timestamp in the EXIF header? (I'm assuming JPEG since you're talking about digital cameras)... never used any of the EXIF libs, but they can't be that terrible... Hell, `identify` may even give you that info (in package imagemagick)

dsc