George Gallen on 1 Aug 2006 16:54:29 -0000

[PLUG] FC5 and screen resolution

Title: FC5 and screen resolution

OK...I just installed FC5 and after I set the screen resolution to 1024 x 768, it turns out the LCD
monitor won't display that (gives me out of range), so I put a CRT on the system and that one
doesn't handle 1280 x 1024 (which the LCD screen keeps telling me to use). What setting can
I hard change (in a non-gui) screen, that will allow me to set it for 1280 x 1024, then reboot.

I would like to use the LCD screen if possible......What a beautiful day...What a beutiful day

If I say it often enough...and open my eyes, it will all be a dream.

George Gallen
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Accounting/Data Division
ggallen@slackinc.com
ph:856.848.1000 Ext 220

SLACK Incorporated - Delivering the best in health care information and education worldwide.
http://www.slackinc.com