Jason on 2 Aug 2006 19:47:06 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Selling Cingular IPAQ hw6515 with everything

On 8/2/06, Ryan M. Adzima <ryan@networldi.com> wrote:
I have seen people offering products for sale on here, like I said, I DEEPLY
apologize for offending anyone, I just thought an IPAQ is a great admin
tool, I have a few friends who have them, but due to circumstances out of my
control I have to get rid of it (bill was too high, wife was complaining)

Those of us who from time to time post items for sale are respectful about it. We don't send the same posting over and over again. We don't set absurdly high prices. Hint: your phone goes for about $400 brand new in a sealed box, and that's nowhere near $500 in accessories.

Generally, people don't get upset with the occasional for  sale
posting, but you just need to be polite about it.