Ryan M. Adzima on 2 Aug 2006 19:53:05 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Selling Cingular IPAQ hw6515 with everything

Well if anyone is interested, make an offer, I didn't expect to get $1000
for it, and the accessories are closer to $400.

See craigslist add: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ele/189236223.html

I am a verified ebay seller and have a premier paypal account, but would
prefer local exchange if close enough.

---
Ryan M. Adzima
VP of Operations
Networld Internet Services
http://www.networldi.com
866.663.4759

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason [mailto:jcostom@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 3:47 PM
To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Selling Cingular IPAQ hw6515 with everything

On 8/2/06, Ryan M. Adzima <ryan@networldi.com> wrote:
> I have seen people offering products for sale on here, like I said, I
DEEPLY
> apologize for offending anyone, I just thought an IPAQ is a great admin
> tool, I have a few friends who have them, but due to circumstances out of
my
> control I have to get rid of it (bill was too high, wife was complaining)

Those of us who from time to time post items for sale are respectful
about it.  We don't send the same posting over and over again.  We
don't set absurdly high prices.  Hint: your phone goes for about $400
brand new in a sealed box, and that's nowhere near $500 in
accessories.

Generally, people don't get upset with the occasional for  sale
posting, but you just need to be polite about it.