George Gallen on 3 Aug 2006 14:16:10 -0000

RE: [PLUG] are there any forbidden group names? or numbers?

actually, It seems ok.

I removed everyone from the group users, that had users as their primary group
the system still reports them as being in group users, and now my users lists
is much lower.

George