Brett Harris on 3 Aug 2006 14:23:49 -0000

[PLUG] JOB: AIX Consultant Needed

We are looking to build a relationship with someone who is experienced
with AIX.  Initially we need to have an IBM server properly setup that was
purchased and thrown into a working condition.  All the folks here are
Linux, Solaris, and Windows so starting from scratch will probably be
necessary.  We also will need the contractor to show us Linux guys the
ropes.

Feel free to contact me directly:

Brett Harris
MCA Solutions
Brett dot Harris at mcasolutions dot com
Direct: 215-701-8194