clydezilla on 11 Aug 2006 15:13:55 -0000

[PLUG] Network Interface Card Recommendation...

I'm looking for a network interface card for two different linux computers (SuSE 10.0 and Ubuntu 6.06).  I'm just doing the normal surfing, chatting, nothing real worload intensive.

Two cards that looked like they would work with my machines (and what I'm considering buying) are:
- Linksys LNE100TX
- Netgear FA311

Does anybody have any experience with these cards?  Are there other cards that work better with Linux? Good or bad - I'd like to know.