Eric on 25 Aug 2006 21:12:43 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Using distribution lists in abook with mutt

Back when I used Mutt (having devolved to KMail) I edited my .mutt-alias file
to include items like this:

alias DEBATE <debater1@yahoo.com>, <debater2@comcast.net>, <debater3@hotmail.com>, etc

and it worked like a charm.  Have you tried this?

Eric