Randy Schmidt on 11 Sep 2006 16:44:47 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Another Ruby Resource

Yeah, I know. When looking through it though, it has additional
information to what I found at the old site so I thought I would add
it. The additional information may be on the main site somewhere, but
I hadn't seen it. One thing I saw was a 20 minute intro to Ruby which
I thought would be beneficial.

Randy

On 9/11/06, Toby DiPasquale <toby@cbcg.net> wrote:
On Sun, Sep 10, 2006 at 12:02:40PM -0400, Randy Schmidt wrote:
> As a follow-up to my presentation on Ruby on Rails, here is another
> Ruby resource. I didn't want to put it up at the presentation because
> I hadn't had time to go through it and see if there was anything good
> there, and it does!
>
> http://new.ruby-lang.org/en/

This is the experimental new look for Ruby's main site. In time, this or
something similar will be what you see when you go to
http://www.ruby-lang.org/.

--
Toby DiPasquale

Randy Schmidt