George Gallen on 13 Sep 2006 17:35:47 -0000

RE: [PLUG] HP 1160

no, do you know if it will print on card stock (paper as thick as postcards).
The specs say it takes cards, and heavy weight paper, but doesn't say if the
cards go in the paper tray or only used on the manual feed.

Our use will use 8 1/2 x 11" 80# paper stock.

At least I know I should be able to hook up an external printer server to and
use it as a network printer....these days, that have the battle.

George