George Gallen on 14 Sep 2006 13:51:10 -0000

RE: [PLUG] HP 1160

We have a 4050 here, and it handles the card stock fine from
the paper tray. Yes it gets a little concave, but for our
usage, that won't be an issue.

Guess we will have to see what it does, if we go with this
printer. Also in the running a lexmark we might get, since
it's about 1/2 the cost.

George