Art Alexion on 14 Sep 2006 19:09:38 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [OT] FS: Bunch of stuff (networking, camera, LCD, etc)

On Thursday 14 September 2006 09:49, K.S. Bhaskar wrote:
> While I understand posting your original message to the PLUG list, is
> it really necessary to take up group bandwidth with these follow ups
> that could be handled by e-mails between the two of you?

CC'd to PLUG, with apologies...

For some reason Kmail hiccups on this stuff.  Original message to list.
Conversation off-list (using "reply to sender"), then suddenly when I "reply"
to a message sent directly to me only, the reply is addressed to the list.  I
don't notice it until I get a copy from the list.  In fact, when I hit
"reply" to Bhaskar's off-list comment to me, kmail popped up a reply
addressed to the list.

So back on topic, is this a kmail issue or a list configuration issue, i.e. is
there a header telling kmail to reply to list on messages originally sent to
the list, but then taken off-list?

I looked at Bhaskar's headers and the list is not mentioned.

Art Alexion
Arthur S. Alexion LLC

alarm.
Info @